It sounds like you’re interested in creating a ramen dish featuring roasted chicken dashi and shoyu (soy sauce) chicken. Here’s a basic outline of how you might go about preparing this flavorful Chico ramen dish:
Roasted Chicken Dashi:
- Chicken bones (from roasted chicken)
- Onion, garlic, and other aromatics (optional)
- After roasting a chicken and enjoying the meat, save the bones for making the broth.
- In a large pot, add the chicken bones and cover them with water. Add aromatics like onion, garlic, and any other desired flavors.
- Bring the water to a simmer and let it cook for several hours to extract the chicken flavor and create a rich broth. Skim off any impurities that rise to the surface.
- Strain the broth to remove the solids and season with a bit of salt to taste. This will be the roasted chicken dashi base for your ramen.
- Chicken thighs (boneless and skinless)
- Soy sauce
- Mirin (sweet rice wine)
- Ginger, grated
- Garlic, minced
- In a bowl, mix soy sauce, mirin, sugar, grated ginger, and minced garlic to create a marinade.
- Marinate the chicken thighs in the mixture for at least 30 minutes, ideally longer to allow the flavors to penetrate.
- Heat a pan over medium-high heat and add a bit of oil. Cook the marinated chicken thighs until they’re browned and cooked through. Remove from heat and slice into thin strips.
Assembling the Chico Ramen:
- Roasted chicken dashi
- Shoyu chicken
- Cooked ramen noodles
- Toppings (green onions, nori seaweed, soft-boiled eggs, etc.)
- Prepare the roasted chicken dashi and shoyu chicken as described above.
- Cook the ramen noodles according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In serving bowls, ladle the roasted chicken dashi as the base.
- Place a portion of cooked ramen noodles in each bowl.
- Top the noodles with slices of shoyu chicken.
- Add your desired toppings such as sliced green onions, crumbled nori seaweed, and soft-boiled eggs.
- Serve the Chico ramen hot and enjoy!
Remember, this is a basic outline, and you can adjust the flavors, ingredients, and proportions according to your preferences. The combination of roasted chicken dashi and shoyu chicken will create a rich and savory bowl of ramen that’s sure to be delicious and satisfying.